공동체생활
공동체학교
꾸러기학교
어린이학교
멋쟁이학교
지금교회에서는
공동체세미나
K방송-영어설교

To gain fruit, let's throw some things away (9/4)

페이지 정보

작성자 사랑방 작성일11-09-04 13:54 조회678회 댓글0건

본문

srb_01.gif\"srb_02_en.gif\"
srb_t1_en.gif\"
Date: 2011-9-4
Scripture: Philippians 3:1-11
Title: To gain fruit, let\'s throw some things away
Preacher: Pastor Jung Tae-il
srb_t2_en.gif\"
1 Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you.
2 Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh.
3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--
4 though I myself have reasons for such confidence. If anyone else thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more:
5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee;
6 as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless.
7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ--the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.
10 I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
11 and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.